I have found myself working on an updated version of the Alchemist Coin Dune Analytics Dashboard. In this post, I will be primarily detailing where I would like to take it. Ideally a post/article/thread explaining the metrics and charts comes out in the future.
Where is the dashboard going and why?
Alchemist is a crypto native project and, as such, I believe we should try to highlight all of our on-chain data. This is ultimately in-line with how a project becomes as transparent as possible. In my eyes, we need to work towards two long-term goals regarding transparency:
- Have all Alchemist Coin actions be a result of on-chain decisions.
- Highlight all possible Alchemist Coin data through on-chain analysis.
Of the above two long-term goals, the lowest hanging fruit for me to contribute to is goal #2. Thus far, my analysis has been quite trivial and mainly acted as a great learning experience for me, as I started December 2022 having never written an SQL query before. Nonetheless, I have made okay progress and added useful additions to the dashboard.
What is on the to-do list?
- Translate all OG queries from the original dashboard to the new, faster, and more reliable DuneSQL (Trino SQL).
- Add price chart.
- Add total MIST supply growth chart.
- LP Supply over time chart.
- Total Alchemist Revenue over time in $.
- Number of LP Holders over time.
- LP Staked over time.
- Percentage of free-floating MIST staked in CHAD Stakers.
- Remove/condense some unnecessary metrics.
- Add Alchemist LBP data.
- Unique MIST holders over time.
- MIST transfers… a lot to dive into here.
Obviously I would also like to do a write-up explaining all the metrics but I have quite a ways to go until I get there.
Lemme know your thoughts.
Expect to see this list evolve over time as I work on it and get input from other Alchemist Coin contributoooooooooooooooooors.
ThE OnLy pLAn Is thAt thErE Is nO pLAn.